Thursday, November 24, 2011

Clothespins - Number Matching

Yesterday I shared an idea on how to use clothespins for color matching practice.

Today I want to focus on numbers. I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it fit perfectly with this week's theme.



You could create several of these wheels with different designs and levels of difficulty. If you don't want to print it, you could either draw the pictures or use stickers.



This is another similar activity. Have little learners clip the correct number of clothespins to each card. To make it more exciting visually, you could have objects on the flashcards instead of dots.

Another easy idea I have is to prep number line cards and have students clip the clothespins in numerical order on the number line. (I don't have a picture but I will try to upload one soon!)

Do you have any ideas for using clothespins to learn numbers?

*Warning - The site is in German.

No comments:

Post a Comment